Nocatee Real Estate
The Nocatee neighborhood is situated in the famous Ponte Vedra Beach area and offers residents close access to a range of outdoor activities, shopping, and delicious eateries. Nocatee real estate offers potential buyers a wide variety of coastal homes.
Nocatee homes for sale are as diverse as the population that makes up the region. There are single-family homes, condominiums, and even land for sale ready to host the custom home of your dreams. The area attracts residents of all ages and interests with nearby golf courses, beaches, and the fast-paced nightlife of Jacksonville.
For families, the Ponte Vedra Beach schools are among the many award-winning St. Johns County district schools. For higher education, St. Augustine and Jacksonville are just a short drive away and offer several top-rated universities. Visitors and residents also enjoy the proximity of the airports and easy access to main highways such as Interstate 95.
With its incredible amenities, Nocatee is sure to keep you active, relaxed, and happy. Kids and families enjoy the Nocatee Spray Water Park with its massive water slides and lazy river. Young adults find the swim club and kayak launch truly unique amenities, and active retirees find the many trails and social activities keep them endlessly entertained. Discover all that Nocatee has to offer, and you just might find it is a perfect place to call home.
- Number of Home Sites: 2,642 Homes (including patio homes) on 1,450 acres
- Average Price Range: 300K – 1M+
- HOA: $100/Annually
- CDD: $3,791
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Community Center, Golf Course, Tennis Center, Gated Community, Management, Pool, Trails, Playgrounds, Sports Complex
- School System(s): Valley Ridge Academy (in Nocatee), Palm Valley Academy K-6 School (in Nocatee), Ocean Palms Elementary (6.4 miles from Nocatee), PVPV/Rawlings Elementary (9.7 miles from Nocatee),
- Community Site(s): Nocatee